Deepika Padukone was born 5 January 1986; Deepika is an Indian film actress. Deepika Padukone is highest-paid actress in India, Deepika is the recipient of several awards, including 3 Filmfare Awards.
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Nick Name||Deepi, Deepz|
|Famous for||'Dreamy Girl'|
|Current Position (as in 2019)||Film Actress
|Height (Approx)||5 foot 8 in
|Weight (Approx)||60 kilogram
|Date of Birth||5, January, 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 years|
|School/University||Indira Gandhi National
Sophia High School,
Mount Carmel College,
|CURRENT WORK / OCCUPATION||Film Actress|
Om Shanti Om (2007)
XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017)
|Awards||Best Female Debut
Actress for Om Shanti Om
Best Actress Award for
Best Actress Award for Piku
Best Actress Award for
Chandni Chowk to China
|Spouse||Ranveer Singh (m. 2018)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Cooking|
|Net Worth (approx)||Rs 102 crore|
Deepika Padukone dated her first boyfriend Nihar, once she wasn’t renowned as an actress (mainly throughout her modeling days), and broke out to higher target her acting career. But, a few years later, she was once more found with Nihar.
Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008):
Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor remained an item for quite a while. That they had appeared along on-screen within the Bachna Ae Haseeno.
Yuvraj Singh (2008):
Deepika, once she was still a rising actress dated Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh briefly nearing 2008. Relationship finished once Yuvi started busybodied in Deepika’s matters on what to wear and with whom she ought to meet.
Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012):
For about two years, 2010 to Feb 2012, the actress Deepika and prominent business businessman Siddharth Mallya were an item. They split when Deepika finished the relationship citing “irreconcilable variations in class and status.”
Ranveer Singh (2013):
Ramleela co-star, Ranveer Singh was rumored to be dating Deepika. That they had been seen obtaining cozy during the parties multiple times, but neither of the party has confirmed their relationship.
Deepika Padukone Favorite Things
- Favorite Food: South Indian Food, notably, Dosa, Upma.
- Favorite Movies: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, the color of Paradise (1999), Mary Poppins (1964), Cinderella Man (2005).
- Favorite Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp.
- Favorite Actress: Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Hema Malini.
- Favorite Indian Designers: Manish Malhotra, Rohit Bal, Tarun Tahiliani.
- Favorite Color: White and Mauve.
- Favorite Perfume: Hugo Boss.
- Favorite Book: Very Little Ladies.
- Favorite Vacation Destination: France (Paris).
Deepika Padukone Facts
- Padukone loves music, sleeping, eating, and watching movies and played badminton at the state level until the 10th class of school.
- Deepika was born to famous badminton player of International repute Prakash Padukone and agent Ujjala.
- Deepika has one younger sister named Anisha, born on February 2, 1991, and she desires to be a professional golfer.
- Padukone is an Indian supermodel, who supported in these brands: Dabur Lal powder, Liril, Maybelline, Close-Up toothpaste, Jewels of India, Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd, Parachute’s Advanced massager, and Limca.
- Padukone, in 2009, started writing weekly columns for HT City, lifestyle supplement of Hindustan Times.
- These columns seem online on the social network, Desimartini.
- Deepika Padukone was awarded the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- Catch Deepika on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.